We believe in the comfort of a helping hand.
Assistance with the routine tasks of daily life in Westminster, CO.
If everyday activities such as dressing or managing medications are taking a toll on your energy and enthusiasm, reach for the helping hand of Assisted Living at Covenant Village of Colorado in Westminster, CO. Our customized personal assistance and supportive environment offer resources and life-enriching opportunities that help you make the most of every day.
As part of the Covenant Village of Colorado continuing care retirement community, you’ll have access to campus resources not often found in freestanding Assisted Living residences.
You’re also free to decorate your studio or one-bedroom apartment home to suit your personal style.
- Physical frailty support
- Medication administration
- Assistance with dressing and grooming
- Bathing assistance
- Care associates available 24 hours
- 24-hour call-for-aid services
- Housekeeping and linens
- Comprehensive wellness program
- Coumadin testing
- Blood glucose monitoring
- Status checks
- Transfer assist and indoor escort
- Studio and one-bedroom Apartment Homes with ample closet space and storage space
- Three meals a day with table service
- Dietitian consultant available
- Special diets accommodated
Keep in mind, you do not have to be a current resident of our retirement community to benefit from our Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing or short-term Rehabilitation services, nor will you have to pay an entrance fee to enter one of the areas noted above. In our short-term Rehabilitation program, we accept Medicare and are in-network providers for a number of managed care and Medicare Advantage programs.
To learn more about our services, please click here to contact us online or call us at (877) 343-0061.