We believe in taking the right approach to rehabilitation.
Care you can count on.
Our senior rehabilitation therapy services can help you regain mobility, speech and balance so you can reach the highest level of independence. Whether you need short- or long-term care, you’ll find an individualized plan designed to meet your needs at Covenant Village of Colorado here in Westminster.
We offer occupational therapy to rebuild the skills necessary for performing activities of daily living, speech therapy to regain speech and language skills, as well as other oral-motor skills such as swallowing, and physical therapy to recover strength, mobility and ambulation.
- Physical frailty and memory support
- Medication administrated by a licensed nurse
- Specially trained care team
- Licensed nursing care 24/7 for injections and dressing changes
- Total care with dressing and grooming
- Bathing assistance
- Incontinence care provided
- Licensed nursing and certified nurses aides available 24 hours a day
- Silent nurse-call system
- Non-confining resident monitoring system
- Supportive cues throughout—even the secured outside courtyard
- Private suite with bath
- Semi-private suite with bath
- Three chef-prepared meals a day with table service
- Dietitian consultant available
- Special diets accommodated
- Meal delivery if necessary
As an added benefit, should you no longer desire to be burdened with caring for your home, a wide variety of comfortable maintenance-free residences are available at Covenant Village of Colorado for you to move into right away.
Keep in mind, you do not have to be a current resident of our retirement community to benefit from our Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing or short-term Rehabilitation services, nor will you have to pay an entrance fee to enter one of the areas noted above. In our short-term Rehabilitation program, we accept Medicare and are in-network providers for a number of managed care and Medicare Advantage programs.
To learn more about our services, please click here to contact us online or call us at (877) 343-0061.