We believe in providing the highest level of care and comfort.
Skilled Nursing in Westminster, CO, for mind, body and spirit.
We offer more than just care for those who require Skilled Nursing. We go far beyond what you’d expect to find in a skilled nursing facility. Our team ensures you are fulfilled mind, body, and spirit by offering long-term care, short-term care, and hospice care.
- State-of-the-art nursing care available 24 hours a day
- IV therapy
- Wound care
- Diabetes management
- Pain management
- Discharge planning
- Consultant services including dental, podiatry and audiology
- Rehabilitative therapies, including physical, occupational and speech
- Pharmaceutical services
- Wheelchair-accessible transportation
- Feeding tubes, oxygen and suctioning
- Private suites with bath
- Semi-private suites with bath
- Three meals daily with entrée selection
- Dietitian consultant available
- Special diets accommodated
- Dining assistance
- Nutritious snacks
Keep in mind, you do not have to be a current resident of our retirement community to benefit from our Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing or short-term Rehabilitation services, nor will you have to pay an entrance fee to enter one of the areas noted above. In our short-term Rehabilitation program, we accept Medicare and are in-network providers for a number of managed care and Medicare Advantage programs.
To learn more about our services, please click here to contact us online or call us at (877) 343-0061.